Based on the lowered COVID-19 alert level in Harris county and overall improvement in COVID-19 status in the State, we have updated our office COVID-19 policy, and is subject to change without notice:
- If you are NOT vaccinated, face covering is recommended for your safety and that of others.
- If you are FULLY vaccinated, face masks are optional but preferred.
- Our staff will continue to wear face masks and observe other standard sanitization protocols recommended by CDC and OSHA.
- If you are COVID19 positive or have been in contact with a COVID19 positive patient, your treatment will be deferred until a negative test has been reported.
- Standard symptom screening will be performed on all patients. If you have symptoms of upper respiratory illness, it is advised to defer dental treatment until symptoms have improved.
Thank you for your continued support.
Lonestar Dental Center